Report from India: The Struggle Against Displacement and the Resistance to the Indian State’s War on People
- Published on 16 August 2011
- Written by www.icawpi.org
A presentation by Partho Sarathi Ray — A molecular biologist, member of Sanhati, an activist with first-hand knowledge of the people’s movements in India.
See an article about Special Economic Zones (from Sanhati) by Partho Sarathi Ray at: http://wp.me/pRBGj-33u
When: Tuesday, August 23, 2011. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. – Program at 7 p.m.
Where: 518 Valencia Street (near 16th Street), San Francisco — (one block from BART – wheelchair accessible)
- International Campaign Against War on the People in India
- Malcolm X Grassroots Movement
- Collision Course Video
- Freedom Archives
- Arab Resource and Organizing Center (AROC)
- Friends of South Asia (FOSA)